From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 09:16:00 -0500
I can't seem to find a source for this type of hook either! I've looked
into having them fabricated, but at a few dollars EACH it was not an
option. Let me know if you find them somewhere. Thanks.

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art
[log in to unmask]      313/647-2068