From:
Lynn Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 19:18:32 -0800
Would it be possible to share the responses to the query on climate control
for museum storage areas with the whole List ?  Or, if not,  then please
copy me in on any replies...we are looking at a major collection move to a
new storage facility and are concerned about these very issues.

Thank you.

Lynn Swartz                     [log in to unmask]
Assistant Curator of Archaeology
Skirball Museum
Los Angeles, CA