From:
"David A. Penney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:03:01 EST
Hello, all:

Can anybody help me find life dates or other info on a 20th-century English
artist named Marc Foster Grant?

Virtually all I know about him is that in 1973 a furnishing fabric he designed,
called "Haircut? Yes Please!" was screenprinted by Michael Yates--I assume in
Britain. It's sort of Pop-campy, with drawings of men's heads in a variety of
haircuts like a barbershop poster.

I've been through the usual indices for periodical citations and so forth,
without any luck at all. (However, I'm not aware of any such reference devoted
to textile design or art textiles specifically, so if they exist I'd like to
learn about them.)

TIA:

David A. Penney
The Baltimore Museum of Art