Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:27:58 GMT
I am new to the group, but what about outreach?  Is this something that
has been discussed enough to make the Top Ten List?  If not, WHY?????
After 16 years in the Museum Education business and 8 years in my own
Science Education company, I find outreach to be incredibly effective and
PROFITABLE.  Used effectively, outreach lets you tap into markets that you
completely miss otherwise.

Robert Krampf
Science Education Company
http://members.aol.com/krampf/home/html