From:
Margaret Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:59:04 -0600
Hank Burchard suggested I post the nominees I received for good CD ROMS of
collections to the list, as a list. Here goes.
1) The National Gallery, London
2) "Open Eyes", Art Institute of Chicago
3) "Cultural Connections", National Film and Sound Archive of Australia
(write [log in to unmask] for ordering info.)
4) "A Passion for Art", the Barnes Collection (avail. at most local Egghead
and other computer stores) [this one got the most votes for best CD]
5) National Museums of Scotland Lewis Chessmen CD (contact Ian Morrision at
[log in to unmask] for ordering info.

Please post to the list if you know of others. There are several people
interested in this information. Thanks again to those who responded.
Margaret Bullock
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts