From:
Henry Grunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:26:53 EST
In the "same spirit?" How about "following the model presented
by?" A good idea. Now "research" the way in which CPAs _become_
CPAs, the structure and process of the model. One thing you
will find is a rather higher degree of both regimentation and
rigor. Ready for that?
Henry D. Grunder, Ed. D. (in Higher Education, with a focus on
graduate academic and professional training and credentialing,
and the articulation between HE and the workplace)
                           Usual Disclaimers
According to [log in to unmask]: