Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gwen Leth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:05:39 -0800
Greetings:

Hello, I am Gwen Leth, Director of the Columbia River Exhibition of History
Science and Technology (CREHST) in Richland, Washington.  We are a
combination of old "Hanford Science Center" and new-history and technology
of the Columbia Basin region.  We are in the process of building an 8,000
sq. ft. facility to tell the dynamic story of the Columbia Basina nd the
surrounding region including Hanford and local agriculture.  Opening is
planned for late spring of 1997.  I am writing to ask for assistance in the
development of operations policies and guidelines.  Would you be willing to
share the policies which relate to the following topics:
Allocation of space for exhibits, programs, etc.
Maintenance guidelines for facility and/or exhibits
Staffing
Development of education programs and evalutation methods
Exhibition philosophy: development, interpretive techniques, evaluations..
We were funded and managed by the government before privatization in
Jan. '96.  Although most of the above topics have been discussed with our
Foundation and staff, the policies have yet to be written.  We at
CREHST do not subscribe to the list.  Would appreciate any responses
being sent to the e-mail address.  Some of you may have corresponded with
our Coordinator of Artifacts and Property, Ms. Kathy Lear.  I am new to this
"net surf".   Phone number is 509-946-0951.
Thanks for your assistance.
Gwen Leth