From:
Kathryn Desulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:47:38 +0000
With all the questions on exhibit tracking software, scheduling
software, etc. I thought I'd send out one more to the group:

Does anyone know of software available to handle ticketing?  I'm
specifically looking at software for use at admissions booths.
Our museum has a per car fee, but we'd like to track the actual
number of visitors, how many are adults vs. children, how many are
members, etc.  The few people I've spoken with all use
custom-designed system, with varying success.

Thanks for any help.  I'm happy to summarize responses for the group
if anyone else is interested.

Kate Desulis
The Morton Arboretum
Lisle, IL 60532