Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:54:16 GMT
San Francisco State University has a Museum Studies program and you can
specialize in Museum Ed there.  Contact Dr. Linda Ellis, she is Dept
Chair.  Don't have her number handy or the school munber (we are building
an addition onto the house and I can't find anything.)  If you have
trouble getting ahold of her let me know and I'll find the number/address.

Chrissie Devinney