Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 11:16:38 -0800
7bit
Comments:
Hi All!

        I am currently a student at Sir Sandford Fleming College in
Peterborough, in the Collections Conservation and Management program.  I
am currently working on a project on the conservation of tintypes, and as
an interest project would like to do some tintypes with my husband.
However, I am having trouble finding a darkroom supplier who carries the
Tintype Photo Parlor Kit.  I was hoping someone might be able to tell me
if there are any darkroom suppliers in the province who do carry the kit.

Thanks in advance,
Angela Hoddinott