Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:05:11 -0700
Hello! My name is Joanna Ebenstein. I work for Altamira press, a publishing
house which specializes in AASHL books and other books that would be of
interest to historians, epecially at a local level. I am presently trying to
locate a good, up-to-date book that covers computer methods for museums. If
anyone could recommend any such books, I would appreciate it. Also, if
anyone noticed any particularly gaping voids on this topic, please let me
know. We are currently trying to commission a book on the topic and would be
interested in knowing what needs,if any, exist. Thanks!
Joanna Ebenstein
Mitch Allen
Publisher
AltaMira Press