Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:21:00 -0700
This thread is very timely because I am looking for information on current
developments in experimental archaeology.

I am co-editor for "Archaeology and Public Education", a newsletter put out by
the Public Education Committee of the Society for American Archaeology.  We are
planning an edition devoted to experimental archaeology.  I would like to hear
from museums who are doing or have done either exhibits or education programs
on this topic.  Also, does anyone have any contacts among archaeologists who are
actively doing research in experimental archaeology?  It's been years since I
was in touch with this branch of the discipline, so my contacts are quite
dated.  Any help would be appreciated.

Amy A. Douglass
Tempe Historical Museum
Tempe, AZ