From:
adrienne drapkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 14:16:29 -0500
Can anyone tell me which institution is organizing the annual meeting of
the American Association for the History of Medicine  is this year?  The
meeting will be held in Williamsburg, VA but if you know the name,
telephone number and email address of a contact person from the local
organizing committee, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Adrienne Drapkin
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics