From:
Richard Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 13:26:39 -0700
On Fri, 6 Sep 1996 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> The Colorado Springs Museum has the opportunity to borrow a local collection
> of Beatles memorabilia for a future exhibit.  However, we feel we will need a
> Beatles photo exhibit or something similar to round it out.  Does anyone out
> there know of a good traveling exhibit on the Fab Four.  There was one
> recently in a gallery in Salt Lake City but I keep running into dead ends in
> trying to track it down.  Help!!!!!!
>
> Matt Mayberry
> Colorado Springs Museum

The Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego, arraned about three years ago
for an exhibition of work by Linda McCartney of her work from the
sixties.  While she is by no means the definitive photographer of rock,
she had a special access to the Fab Four; they might be able to give you
the commercial gallery representing L.M.
Director is Arthur Ollman; curator is Diane Gaston; phone is 619/238-7559.

Richard Perry
UC San Diego