From:
"T. Preston" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:36:47 -0700
You might also try the University of Washington -- they have both an M.A.
and Certificate in Museology and an M.A. in anthropology.  Though not
combined, you can focus on anthropology in your museology studies.  (My
area is art history, so I don't know all the particulars about anthro.)

Toni Preston
Museology grad
Univ. of Wash.