From:
"BRENINGER, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:14:00 +1000
Most people are not asking for, nor expecting, "tremendous amounts" just
a decent wage that properly acknowledges their skills, qualifications,
hard work and contribution to society. They are also fed up with being
taken advatage of because they enjoy what they do, there are plenty  of
highly paid people who love their work. The two need not be mutually
exclusive. Please don't admonish my spelling, I smashed my fingers
moving a crate today so I'm typing one handed whilst holding a bag of
ice.