Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:57:47 -0700
I know I am just a person who lurks in the background but I'm hoping that
someone here on this list will be able to help.  I am currently maintaining
a web site for a friend who is in search of some artifacts that we know very
little about.  If anyone on this list is willing to check out the rough
sketches then keep an eye open for anything that looks like them it would be
very helpful.  He has already built a device from one of these sketches that
will change the way that we run anything that is electrical but it just
isn't quite complete.  He has a patent on this device so I feel it is quite
alright for me to mention this.  These objects or carvings of stone most
likely will change make many changes in our daily lives.

http://id.mind.net/~mobear19/g/madid.html

I am going to have to unsubscribe to this list in the next day or so since
I'm going to be gone from my computer for over a week and I don't want the
messages to pile up on the server.  If anyone has any helpful hints or
comments then please address them to

Thom Dickey c/o

Thank you one and all for you time. :~]