From:
Lynette Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 01:12:52 +1000
APB
I am investigating the representation of native peoples in museums,
particularly  the use of dioramas.  Can any body help me? This part of a
larger post-doc project looking at this and issues surrounding
repatriation.  I am looking at the relationship between museum
representations and repatriation policies (if there is one).

I look forward to anything that anyone may have with respect to the history
of the diorama or representations.

Dr Lynette Russell
Lecturer
Unit Chair: Cultural Heritage Interpretation and Museum Studies
Institute of Koorie Education
Deakin University
Geelong
Ph 052 272 492