From:
Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 14:10:15 UT
Margaret,

I had composed a line-by-line rebuttal to your post, but in line with my new
personal policy:

        1. Don't drive over the speed limit (unless driving in a rental car).
        2. Drive in the right-hand lane except to pass (unless driving in a rental
car).
        3. Don't hang up on telephone solicitors, they have to work too.

I will simply say... Point taken, have a nice day!     (Agrh, that hurt :)

My comment re: 5 1/4 disks was a joke, not a personal dig on you.  Your advice
is excellent, I reviewed your posts and whatever the topic, computers or
other, you always supply well-thought, informative answers.  Occasionally I
like to inject a little humor in my posts.  I can't believe that no-one picked
up on the "Planet of the Apes" reference in the aforementioned post!

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
** NEW DISCLAIMER - My posts do not reflect anyone's opinion, even my own.
They are composed with simian helpers utilizing the "Infinite Number of
Monkeys Theory."  We just haven't quite made it to Shakespeare yet. **