From:
JCA Boeyens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:14:29 +0200
Hi there

I have had some very useful advice re my search for a PhD programme
in the US. What it has mainly shown me is that I was asking the wrong
question so I am going to try again.

My background is in archaeology and especially in paleoanthropology
and human biology. My postgraduate work has focused on museum
education, attitudes to museums and the image of museums in society.
My subsequent research experience has dealt with adult education,
evaluation of museum programmes and attracting new audeinces to
museums.

My question: Can anyone point to faculties or individuals in
archaeology/anthropology or education who are interested in evaluation
of education in museums and possibly more broadly.

Thanks again

Kathryn Mathers
Pretoria