From:
jane Biers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:51:41 CDT
We are about to computerize our collections and would like to hear from users,
or potential users, of commercially produced collections management software
programs. We would be interested in having comments specifically about Multi-
Mimsy by Willoughby Associates Ltd.; Argus by Questor Systems; and The Museum
System by Gallery Systems. Comments about other programs are welcome, too.
Remarks on ease of use, adaptability and upgrading, reliability and follow-up
help from the company, as well as general observations are sought.
Jane Biers, Curator of Ancient Art, Museum of Art and Archaeology, University
of Missouri, Columbia, MO  [log in to unmask]