Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MCDevinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:42:26 -0400
My Sister-In_law (also a museum type) has a collection of "Floaty pens" as
we call them, being a good museum pro she has them all cataloged!  I think
she has well over a hundred,  would have to ask her.  I do know that there
are 2 companies that make floaty pens, one in China and one in Denmark.
The pens from Denmark are much better quality and actually write, while
the ones from China are not as good and often do not write.  I am not sure
if the ones from China are still in production as I usually see the ones
from Denmark.  If you ahve a chance to go to Seatle there is a store
called Ruby Montaina's Pinto Pony that has lots of floaty pens, great stop
for collectors.  And I think you could talk to them about how to order the
custon pens (guess they are all custom) as they have had some made for the
store.

Hum can you tell this is a favorite family subject?:)

Chrissie Devinney