From:
Mark Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 18:58:34 GMT
Hi all -

We're currently negotiating with WOW! from Compuserve for their use of
some of our photographs on their proprietary on-line service.

We've never charged anything for this before, but they're willing to
pay, and we of course are cash-strapped, so...

Can anybody provide some guidance on this process?  What are typical
licensing fees for use of photos?

Any help via post, e-mail, mail, or phone would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Tomlinson, Executive Director