From:
Paul Silbermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:16:54 EDT
Tim,

A second thought struck me on my way to lunch - get the best of both
worlds. Shoot your collection imagery on film, print it onto photo CDs
(where they will appear as standard image files), and squirrel the
negatives away in cold storage vs. delamination of your CDs or the
collapse of Babylon.

(ahem)

Paul

Paul Silbermann                  National Air and Space Museum
[log in to unmask]             Archives Division
**************These opinions are mine, not NASM's**************