From:
David Butts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 13:37:57 +1200
Dear Museum-Lers,
I am currently undertaking a research project on the representation of women
in museum exhibitions. In preparation for this research I would like to make
contact with curators or education staff in women's history or art museums.
The objective of this communication would be to collect information about
policy, programmes and specific exhibitions, especially those that have been
published.  I would be very grateful if anyone responding to my plea would
contact me at the following email address:
I would also be grateful for advice from anyone about Home Pages for women's
museums or museums that have information available on their home pages about
innovative exhibitions relevant to my research topic.
Kirsty Davies
Post Graduate Student
Museum Studies,
Massey University,