From:
"LKENNES (604)387-1216" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 13:57:11 -0700
--Boundary (ID DfeDtpuhU16WtHnsiOYcBA)

Hello out there.

I'm posting this for a co-worker who is not on the list.  Please respond to her
directly

Thank you

Lesley Kennes
Registrar Natural History Collections
Royal British Columbia Museum
Victoria, B.C.  V8V 1X4
Canada

[log in to unmask]   (thats RBMLzero one)

--Boundary (ID DfeDtpuhU16WtHnsiOYcBA)