Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 19:55:22 -0700
CALL FOR PAPERS

SECOND NATIONAL WOMEN IN HISTORIC PRESERVATION CONFERENCE

Sponsored by the Women's Studies Program and the Graduate Program in
Public History at Arizona State University

Continuing along the path begun at Bryn Mawr, we are pleased to announce a
Second National Women in Historic Preservation conference to be held in
Tempe, Arizona

All papers that have already been accepted will be placed on the new
program.  We invite new submissions for paper presentations, workshops,
panels, and other media of expression for consideration.  Any individual
interested in acting as chair or commentator for a session is also
encouraged to apply.

Please submit proposals on museum exhibits, historic landmarks, education
programs, and other preservation themes to:

Dr. Mary Rothschild and Dr.Jannelle Warren-Findley
Women's Studies Program
PO Box 871801
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-1801

By September 15, 1996

This conference was made possible, in part, with special funding by the
National Park Service through its cultural resource training initiative
progam.

To be added to the mailing list for registration and any related
materials, please forward your mailing address to Eve Carr at email
address:

Note: This conference was originally scheduled for May of 1996 but was
postponed due to the federal budget crisis.

Eve Carr
Arizona State University
History Department