From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 08:56:10 -0400
I've used this stuff and it works great for securing tippy pots or small
items. It wipes off fairly easily, but I wonder if it is absorbed by more
porous materials. I guess a little wax on the bottom is better than a
broken vase. Does anyone know of a substance that can be used for safe
and complete removal? Also the address of the company that makes it? Thx.