From:
Cory Amsler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 20:55:58 -0400
I am looking for an address to contact Margaret M. Coffin.  She was the
author of a couple of books on historical tinware (1960s), and also the book
DEATH IN EARLY AMERICA (1970s). I am trying to identify her source
(non-footnoted) for a story she recounts in the latter publication. I
believe she once lived in the Schenectedy, NY area. Does anyone know whether
she is still living and, if so, how I might get in touch with her?  An
address or museum contact would be much appreciated.

Please contact me off-list. E-mail address follows:

Cory Amsler