From:
"DOWNS, Trish" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:45:00 E
Would anyone like to discuss with me the implications of exhibitions on the
internet? For example, 2D images versus 3D images; possible impact on public
programs; general impact world wide (eg increased access);; what sort of
exhibitions are/could be in existence, etc; what impact would internet
exhibitions (images of objects)  have on the museum's unique'drawcard'
(access by the public to the 'real thing').

 I'd be really interested in any comments on the above or any other thoughts
of any Museum-L subscribers.  Discuss on Museum-L or contact  me on my email
address.

Trish
Museum of Victoria
Melbourne, Australia