From:
OlsonDCCC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 23:44:37 -0500
The Missouri Historical Society's History Museum is in the preliminary
stages of developing a major new exhibit focusing on persistent issues in
the St. Louis Region.  As part of the planning process we would like to
identify and better understand our visitors and potential visitors,
discover what persistent issues are important to the region's residents,
and outline how to keep the visitor in mind in all stages of exhibit
planning and development.

We have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time.  Suggestions on the
most efficient way to go about this from anyone who has recently
undertaken a similar project would be greatly appreciated.  Any
consultants out there who might be able and interested to help us get
started on this project I'd like to hear from you.

David A. Olson
Community Programs Manager
Missouri Historical Society
P.O. Box 11940