From:
CANDY CARLSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:21:44 -0700
"I'm tired of all this business about beauty being only skin-deep. That's
deep enough. Wht do you want -  an adorable pancreas?" --Jean Kerr,
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, in The Snake Has All The Lines

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty, --and that is all Ye know on earth, and
all ye need to know." --John Keaths, Ode on a Grecian Urn

"Think of all the beauty around you and be happy."  Anne Frank, Diary of
a Young Girl

"Beauty is the gift of God."  Aristotle, quoted in Diogenes Laertius,
Lives of Eminent Philosophers

"For beauty being the best we know, sums of the unsearchable and secret
aims of nature."  Robert Bridges, The growth of Love