From:
CANDY CARLSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:41:18 -0700
I recently talked to Pat Burda at AAM about this issue for an exhibit I
am working on, and she recommended contacting Carrie Dierks at the
Denver Museum of Natural History.  The AAM Accessibility Award was
recently given to that museum for their "Edge of the Wild" exhibit.
 The phone number is 303/370-6418.  Pat also gave me about 4 or 5 pages
of other resources, which I would be happy to fax to you if you'd like.
Just let me know off-line.

Candy Carlson