From:
Amalyah Keshet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 22:47:20 PDT
A "tiny but welcome bit of income"?  Ten thousand dollars from an
opinion
poll, even over 5 years, is absolutely astounding!

I think it's a brilliant idea.
-------------------------------------
amalyah keshet
director, visual resources, the israel museum, jerusalem
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
date: 05/30/96

On Wed, 29 May 1996 13:35:19 -0600  John "Imawiz" Arnold wrote:
>I haven't followed this theme on the list in its entirety, but I'll
share
>an experience at my Museum:
>
>In December 1990 (in conjunction with the traveling "Wolves and
Humans"