From:
Neil Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 10:00:37 -0700
There are now so many kettles who have called the pots black and a lot of
glass houses shattered because of their stone throwing occupants that I
suggest the subject be dropped.  When folks carp about who/whom but don't
know a subject from a direct object or blanch at "casual" grammar while
employing redundant tautological pleonasms, I don't know whether to cry
or correct their mistakes.  As a compromise, let's just sweep the shards
under the carpet and get back to cooking.

Neil 9 v 96

--
My land is bare of chattering folk;             "Sanctuary," from Dorothy
   The clouds are low along the ridges,           Parker's _Death_and_Taxes_