Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CANDY CARLSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 09:23:04 -0700
I would suggest contacting Robin Gilliam, curator of History, at the
Silver City Museum in Silver City, New Mexico.  She has done excellent
photgraphic exhibits on the small, mining town of Silver City.  She may
be reached via e-mail (The museum *finally* joined the 90s and got on the
Internet last week!) SCMuseum.zianet.com

Good Luck!
Candy