Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robin Panza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 10:44:12 -5
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Adrienne DeArmas
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> standard donation form which says (and I paraphrase from memory): We have the
> right to sell your donation and/or FEED it to another animal in our
> collection. My question is, how can those of us in non-zoos adopt this
> strategy effectively to avoid having to take things into our collection that
> we cannot properly take care of :-)
>
> - Adrienne

Our donation form contains a similar clause, to the effect that we reserve the
right to decide what to do with it.  That includes giving or throwing it away.
Relatively few things are fed to another collection member, as the vast
majority of our material is dead already.  B-)

Robin Panza                     [log in to unmask]
Section of Birds, Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh  PA  USA  15213