Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim and Amy Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 13:28:42 -0400
You haven't lived until you've been on a government department-affiliated
bus in SE Washington D.C., rounded a corner, seen D.C. police in full riot
gear using their "Federal Master Key" on a public housing building front
door, heard gun fire (one bullet from which pierced the bus window) and
watched about 3 Flag Officers and assorted Lieutants, Commanders, and
Captains hit the floor of the vehicle as the bus driver floored it. Some
internships are more of a learning experience than others .... :)    my
$1.75 (because of inflation)