From:
Farar Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:12:42 -0500
We too use VISTA tour and program scheduling and ticket issuing here at the
Valentine Museum.  It was indeed a big old monster to work with initially,
when we had it on a network that encompassed two distinct sites, but it's
our experience that it is the only software on the market that does what it
does and is just dandy once you get the hang of it.  A Windows version is
expected in January, which will vastly improve it.

Farar Elliott
Director of Public Programs
Valentine Museum
1015 East Clay Street