From:
samantha pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 14:54:15 -0600
For an upcoming paper, I am seeking information and input regarding
the terrorist bombing of the Uffizi Gallery, Florence in May 1993.
Specifically, I am interested in the restoration of the damaged
artworks, as well as the mobilization of the museum community to
recover from this tragedy.
     Does anyone know a good contact at the Uffizi, or elsewhere?
In addition, I would welcome anyone's opinion, or knowledge of the event.
I am also in search of some good written sources, aside from the newspapers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am trying to study as many
opinions/sources as possible, in order to get the full picture, not
just the media's version.

Thank you very much!
Samantha Pawley