From:
Beverly Serrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:21:36 -0500
Friends and colleagues--
My new book about making museum labels, called Exhibit Labels: An
Interpretive Approach will be published soon by AltaMira Press, a new
division of Sage.  It is more than an update on my old nuts and bolts book,
Making Exhibit Labels, because it contains a lot more philosophy and learning
theory--such as, when "layering" does not work, how to go beyond the
Exploratorium model for interactive labels, which kinds of questions work
best, and when to evaluate and why.
For more info, contact [log in to unmask], or order the book ISBN
0-7619-9106-9 at AAM in May 96.  Hope you like it.
--Beverly Serrell