From:
Nicole Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:29:46 -0500
Sharyn:

New York University has a M.A. in Art Dealership and Collecting through
the School of Education.  The program is designed for individuals
interested in for-profit work like galleries and auction houses. Some of
our graduates have gone on to work in  Non-Profit alternative art spaces
though.  The program is 45 points covering a specialization in art
dealership, electives, business classes, and art history.  In addition,
we also require students to have a variety of internships.

If you would like more information on the program feel free to contact me:

Nicole Frost
Program Assistant
Art Dealership & Collecting and Visual Arts Administration
New York University
34 Stuyvesant St.
New York, NY 10003

212-998-5722