From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:53:40 +0000
I am replying off-list to Garlan Jenkins' posting, copying the international
Common Basic Syllabus for Museum Studies courses prepared by ICOM and
UNESCO and used as ths basis of many European and North American
postgraduate museum studies courses.

This is fairly long (about 6 text pages) so I am not posting it, but if
anyone would like a copy by e-mail please mail me off list at

Patrick Boylan