From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 08:58:53 -0500
Goucher College holds an annual student show for two weeks at the end of
the academic year.  The students receive a prospectus from their teachers
which is modeled on a typical prospectus for a juried show with jury and
registration forms and submission guidelines.  They bring their work to a
designated place on a designated day, and the art department faculty meet
and jury the show.  The students whose work is in the show are expected
to donate at least one hour of their time to help install it.  Many
actually enjoy the experience and stay longer.  Knowing that many are on
limited budgets, our mounting requirements are liberal--we require matts
and backing for works on paper, but not frames or glass.  Hope this helps
you.

--Helen Glazer, Exhibitions Director
Goucher College, Baltimore, MD, USA