From:
Dennis Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 13:14:07 -0800
On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Jennifer Tung wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am looking for the specific term for the type of
> evaluation that takes place after a visitor has gone through an
> exhibition/museum... the evaluation that takes place at the start of
> the visit is called the "front-end" evaluation,

Actually, front-end evaluation is evaluation conducted at the beginning
of the exhibit developement process.  I think you are looking for a phrase
something along the lines of "pre-visit" and "post-visit."

Dennis Dolan,  Admin Support Fellow
Arts & Administration Program, University of Oregon
Co-chair, VSA Student Affairs Committee
email:     [log in to unmask]
Home page: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~ddolan/index.html