"C. Herling" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 12:58:54 -0600
On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Sharyn Horowitz wrote:

> Has anyone seen any good brain CD-Roms?
>
> Sharyn Horowitz, The Health Museum, [log in to unmask]
> 8911 Euclid Avenue
> Cleveland, OH 44106
> (216) 231-5010

Are you referring to a CD rom only on the brain? or on the brain and
other issues?  We got a CD rom on the brain and mental illness from the
Missouri Institute of Mental Health.  I am unfortunately at my other job
right now..so I dont' have all the info...but if you need more
information I will email/post it as needed.  This CD rom is set up like a
building with a series of studios...each level is on a different mental
illness and then the penthouse is on the anatomy of the brain.  It was
created for a museum setting and is a very well done and inexpensive
product.  When we were searching for CD roms on the brain..we found that
the majority of CD roms are on anatomy in general and dont' really focus
on the brain.

Carla Herling
UIHC Medical Museum