From:
Richard Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 08:18:36 -0800
On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Rudydahl wrote:

> I am currently in a museum studies MA program.  I would like to do my
> internship in an overseas museum.  My thesis subject is immigration
> (europeans to the US).  Has anyone heard of/experienced overseas
> internship opportunities?  Are internships common in European countries.
>

> Thanks in Advance for your help.
>
> Greg Dahl

I don't have it in front of me, but -- This month's Aviso lists partnership
programs among museums internationally; one of those partnerships is between a m
idwestern
historical museum dealing with one Scandinavian-American immigrant group
and a corresponding Scandinavian museum of emigrants.  Whether either of
these institutions have internship programs is beyond me, but this very
collaborative arrangement might offer some special possibilities for your
project.

Richard Perry
UC San Diego