"T. Preston" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:39:18 -0800
My face is red!  As a beginning museology student and a collections
manager at heart (agonizingly over-organized) I should not have enjoyed
watching Bob Vila fondle historic furniture last night as I watched his
show!  But I did!  Those houses are gorgeous and incredible (you don't
see much like that here in the Pacific Northwest!)!!  I've slapped myself
on the wrist and will growl at Bob Vila the next time I watch that show.

Does anyone know how we can get a hold of him and chastise him for
encouraging the touching of museum objects?

Thanks for setting me straight!  Good thing I'm still in school . . .

Toni Preston
Museology grad
U. of Washington