Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
DTomberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 22:49:08 -0500
I need help finding museum work in South Florida. I'm Dan Tomberlin.
Currently NAME Rep in Mtn-Plains region. I'm a 20 year veteran of museums
all over the country. I'm now an exhibits curator in a Kansas history
museum. I have been an exhibit designer, graphic designer (lot of work on
computers!), successful grants writer (IMS, NEH & local grants),
interpretive plan writer, IMS reviewer, MAP surveyor, actor, director
(theater in and out of museums) - and more! I am looking for a position or
consultant work in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. I call upon my museum
colleagues for help. This is what the network is all about isn't it. I
will be there in early June (or sooner, if something pops). Contact me
here, on E-Mail ([log in to unmask]) or at the Smoky Hill Museum, Salina,
KS. Phone 913.826.9441(h) or 913.826.7461(w).
Thanks for your support! Dan Tomberlin