Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Claudia Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:31:06 GMT
The only place to see the Constitution of the United State and the Alaska
Purchase Treaty is at the National Archives in Washington, DC.  Since the
Constitution is on exhibit all of the time, they can see it easily.  It is
usually exhibited with a minimum of interpretation however.

The Alaska Purchase Treaty is also at the National Archives, as are any
number of treaties between the United States of American and various Indian
tribes.  Unfortunately, they are not generally on exhibit and a special
appointment would need to be made to see them.

Claudia Nicholson
Curator of Collections
South Dakota State Historical Society, Pierre
In article <[log in to unmask]>, ELAINE HEUMANN GURIAN
<[log in to unmask]> says: